Attractive eyelashes are desired feature for beauty lovers across the globe. With the evolutions in the field of aesthetics, several attractive procedures help in providing the desired eyelash appearance. You may use an advanced mascara or false eyelash to attain the look, but neither of them is a permanent solution. But there are other permanent medications like Lash Boost and Latisse for eyelash growth treatment. It has shown positive results among people to increase the thickness, length, and color of the lashes. But with some notable differences, you have to be made the right choice to achieve the results of your choice.
What Is Latisse?
- Latisse is the FDA-approved treatment for getting desired eyelash development. It comprises bimatoprost as an active ingredient and has the backing of studies for showing positive results. It was successfully employed to treating the loss of eyelashes from chemotherapy procedures and increasing the growth phase of the hair growth cycle. It makes the eyelashes grow as per the desire of beauty lovers with a natural appearance.
- It is a synthetic form of a naturally occurring element called prostaglandin. It has shown fruitful in showing the intended results but only when executed by an expert professional with the right amounts of usage.
- This fluid is used by applying it with the lash line of the upper eyelid. Extra precaution must be taken to be not coming in contact with the lower lashes. Every individual will have diverse requirements; hence this medicine has to be taken under the guidance of an expert for scheduled periods.
- But there will be the same results as you keep using this medication as per expert advice. Whenever you stop using this medication, there will be a return of original results.
What Is Lash Boost?
- Lash Boost is also an eyelash enhancement liquid that is employed by many aestheticians. But unlike the former product, Latisse, Lash Boost is not approved by FDA and is not utilized as a genuine medication. Ingredients in Lash Boost are keratin and biotin sodium hyaluronate and isopropyl cloprostenol.
- As it is a non-medicated fluid, suggests that there will not be any backing of medical studies or trials like FDA-approved medication like Latisse. Aestheticians only go with the presence of active ingredients in the Lash Boost that can promote hair growth.
- One of the ingredients Biotin has clinical evidence in promoting hair growth particularly in people with depleted levels in their body. But Biotin has no support of any studies to show any aid in promoting the growth of eyelashes. Another ingredient presents in Lash boost, keratin also has the same hair growth evidence but without any impact on the growth of eyelashes.
- Hence, there is no accurate evidence or proven researches of improvements in eyelashes with the use of Lash Boost liquids. Aestheticians all over the world are using it off-label based on the evidence of hair growth ingredients.
- But the usage of this product has shown positive effect among few people with constant results. But as there is no proper evidence or approval, any beauty lovers do not prefer them over Latisse. Even if you want to use them, it wiser to use them only after the advice of an expert aesthetician since it is not approved by the FDA.
Why Is There A Preference For Latisse For Eyelash Growth?
There are many proven advantages of using Latisse under expert guidance. Some of them are:
- This treatment is easy to be performed with the guidance of an expert aesthetician. Once they make you know about all the necessary steps you will be relishing this to be applied over and over easily.
- Beauty lovers can easily eliminate the use of false eyelashes, mascara, etc as these are temporary solutions. You will be free from constantly applying strong chemical glues for extensions or eyelashes.
- Latisse has been widely accepted across the globe due to its proven capability of inducing natural results as per expected timelines. If the product is applied under the guidance of expert aestheticians, a significant portion of individuals has seen the growth of thicker and darker eyelashes within a couple of months.
- An individual can even wear contact lenses while performing this procedure after mentioning this to your aesthetic expert. They will analyze the exact region and give important suggestions for daily usage of the product with keeping the contact lenses on.
- Even though Latisse is generally safe and approved by FDA, there needs to be a proper prescription from the expert for using this product. Almost all the patients, receiving this treatment get positive and safer results, and expert execution will assure you about optimal treatment.
- This procedure gives you more freedom in your daily life than using regular eyelash applications. The traditional method involves, using strong chemical glue every day in the morning while also removing them before going to sleep. As Latisse will generate natural growth of eyelashes, you will not have to perform daily tedious works.
- As there will not be any artificial look, your loved ones will be stunned when they observe the natural growth of dark and thick eyelashes. Your self-esteem will be skyrocketing as you see natural enhancements in the overall appearance.
Is The Usage Of Latisse Safe?
Latisse is a safer product producing positive results with a backup of research and proven trials from experts. But similar to other artificial medications, even Latisse can sometimes produce annoying adverse effects. These side effects are usually rare and majorly observed among people who associate with inexperienced aestheticians. While there have been no studies or any proven issue on fetuses or infants, it is generally not advised to be used among pregnant and nursing women.
Utah Facial Surgical Arts are well-equipped and committed to offering the clients top-notch service and aesthetic care. They have a team of trained, dedicated, and experienced professionals who can provide you with appropriate aesthetic service as per your requirements and cosmetic goals.